In-Home Cat Sitting Services
Camp Canine’s experienced, long term, trusted staff provides your cat with professional, in-home care while you are away. Each staff member is trained in feline fundamentals and has extensive experience caring for animals. We are fully insured to provide in-home care at an affordable cost.
- Our first visit is an in-home consultation to discuss care instructions, entry of your home, location of vital items, introduction to your feline and your expectations. This visit is $28.00 plus mileage if applicable.
Once this is complete, we do not need to repeat it for your next session.
While You Are Away
- Included in our Standard Rate: Our staff will visit with your feline, provide a head to toe health check, brush, feed-in accordance to your instructions, provide clean water, clean / scoop litter box, dispose of litter in the designated area, send you a text message on their status and bring in your newspapers/mail.
- Additional duties for a fee: Take trash to curb for the rubbish day, water inside house plants, provide medication, clear snow path and/or water outside plants
- Fees dependent on work time and area size.
- Standard Rate is $28.00 Per Visit for one Cat/$5.00 for each additional cat
- Within 4 miles each way of Camp Canine further is $.90 per mile
- Minimum of every other day service
- Time spent at your home is 35 to 45 minutes
- Each additional 15 minutes is $7.00 if you prefer more cuddle time
- Times of the day will be determined by staff schedules unless medication is needed at a certain time per day.
Cats must be vaccinated against rabies. Vaccine must be given at least 72 hours before you leave. All vaccines must be faxed or email to our office before your first consultation.
16677 Racho Road, Taylor, MI 48180,
734-283-0060 fax 734-283-0064
-- Contact Page Click Here --